Friday, July 25, 2008
Last Ultrasound
Brent and I went in for our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. I have gained 3.5 pounds of the 15 that I lost back....slowly, but surely! We got to see the baby, up close and personal. I asked the ultrasound tech if it was necessary for us to close our eyes so we didn't see anything that we didn't want to. She assured us we would see nothing.....boy was she right - I could barely figure out what I was looking at the whole time. Of course, then there was Brent - "Oh yeah, right there, I see it!". It's like a Where's Waldo book....I was never any good at those! Either way we came out of there with a little more knowledge about our baby: it has two arms and two legs, all the bones and internal organs that it needs to survive and it's already eating! Must be my kid for sure! :) Three was waving goodbye at the end of the ultrasound and was, at one point, running in place. The cutest of all was when we got our first look and there was Three, kicked back and lounging with a little arm propped behind the head. Must be pretty good living in there! We're still looking for a scanner so that everyone can get a look at the ultrasound pics....maybe you'll have a better eye for it than I did! Oh, and Three is a very healthy 11 oz and the due date has been bumped up a whole day (could've gone for a week, but take what you can get, right?!), so new due date is December 10th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment