Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dog poo Saturday...our favorite!










Wowee....what an exciting weekend at our house! First, Brent made delicious omelets for breakfast Saturday morning, then we all threw on our warm clothes and shoveled months and months worth of dog poop. Great to read about I'm sure, but hey, it took up quite a bit of time! That's even after Brent put the hurt on it last weekend. Not too thrilled with the outerwear!



I see you...

We managed to get a nice walk in and lunch on the deck before the rain hit and boy did it! Torrential downpour. This morning I went for my run - I am back to training for a marathon (that was the plan last year before our big surprise). I had a great run this morning, but the longer distances I run, the more I realize that I probably am not going to have the time to be running 26 miles at a time. So, even though I'm doing the training for the marathon, I'm thinking that at about half way through I'm just going to settle for the 1/2. We'll see what happens - maybe I'll all of a sudden get a lot faster!











We did a lot of basketball watching as well. Go NC! Both Brent and I have them winning the whole ball of wax. Cash seems to enjoy watching basketball as well, who knows, maybe he'll be playing guard at 6'5" by the time he's in college. With all this talk about how big he's going to be, we're probably just jinxing the poor kid. 5'5"....he'll get the short end of the stick.










Dad & Cash enjoyed some basketball together this afternoon. Cash got a little warm and got his first heat rash, so we let him hang out in just a pair of sweats. He seemed much happier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olson's, holy cow you are growing quite the little guy. I love his tummmy. Maybe you should consider Griz football instead of basketball. Amy your blog is awesome. Sorry Brent, I am just assumimg it's Amy keeping the site updated. Holly