Saturday, May 23, 2009

More peas, please.




I don't know that rice cereal is Cash's favorite. The other morning I was feeding him some of it and he started gagging and 'dry heaving'. I'm guessing we're going to have to mix that with something! He ate sweet potatoes the other night and wasn't too impressed at first, but after a bit he decided they were pretty good. He was even letting out little yells and pounding his hand on the table to get Brent to feed it to him faster. So the newest food.....PEAS! Brent figured if he was anything like him, Cash wouldn't go for the peas. But, turns out he's more like his Mom (and Grandma Hobbs)....he loves peas! When he's older maybe we'll make him peas on toast. It's been a long time since I had those, might have to make a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs's place! Get our beds ready! :)

No comments: