Yep....it's exactly what you think it is.....that's Dad on his new Harley and even Cash got a chance to sit on it and feel the rumble of the classic!
We had a wonderful 'vacation' (a 2 day runner) at Mom and Dad's and even got to spend a little time hanging out with Gramps! Mom and Dad took over as babysitter's of the year and watched Cash for Brent and I so we could go enjoy a movie (The Hangover) -- it takes a bit to get warmed up to the idea of so many bad words and images, but by the end you're nice and calloused and can laugh with the rest of the crowd!
I have lots more pictures from the weekend, so.....you guessed it.....another slideshow will be popping up shortly! I figured I'd better get these Harley pics up asap! :)
Congrats on your new bike Dad!!! Hang on tight Mom!!! We love you -- thanks again for the fun weekend, can't wait to get together again.....Cash will be ready to terrorize your house by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment