We've been picking lots of rocks, burning and dragging our pastures these past few weekends and I see that it's starting to pay off. The place is coming around.....green grass everywhere! It's always nice to actually see benefits from your hard work.
Cash has been helping out as well -- a few rocks have been polished up in his mouth, but he's pretty good about just picking them up and throwing them. He's had some great 4 wheeler rides and has even rode our new horse Bodie.
This isn't the greatest picture of us -- Bodie looks like he's got goofy legs or something. He is a really great horse and is sweet, sweet, sweet. I hope to take him up the mountain tomorrow afternoon sometime. I can't wait! ** You can see a little bit of the fencing in the background...if you look REAL hard!
1 comment:
Amy, I think you look terrific in these pictures!!! Sounds like you & the fam are having a great spring so far.
All of these pictures of your awesome little boy are making me so excited to have my own!
Post a Comment