Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In brief

I wanted to sit down and put in some great pictures of all of our family times in the past few weeks, but honestly....I'm busy! Have I already gone over this?? Oh well, you'll get it again. Between work and a side job, not to mention home and fun, we've been one busy family. We have managed to spend some time with both of our families and had a great time. Brent's folks and bro made it out for a visit and we spent lots of time just relaxing and enjoying some down time. We went up to Sullivan Lake (WA) and met up with Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs for Grandpa's birthday and a little R&R. Cash absolutely loved the water -- good thing that life jacket has a little handle on it, we can just pluck him right out of the water. Best invention ever.

We're looking forward to a weekend with friends in Choteau, MT for the 4th of July. We'll be hitting up a street dance, rodeo, smoker, fire works show, parade and some concerts in the park. Then I'll be off to White Sulfur Springs, MT for work.....where Brent and Cash will pick me up and we'll be headed to Fargo to be with family for about a week. Look out NoDak!

Enjoy the videos!!

No comments: