Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Water

"A waaaater.....a wa-Ter.....aaaaa waaattterrr....A WATER!'

Now - imagine that going on for a good 5 minutes solid. Brent and I considered walking out last night. An organized, 'we can't take it anymore' sit-in on the porch....with the door closed....and Cash sitting inside, enjoying his water....but we didn't.

Cash has a terrible issue. He's a repeater. He finds one thing that he can't stop thinking about and then....he can't stop talking about it. We're working on the big boy cup these days. He takes about 3 good sips, then tends to pour it down himself or on the table. Either way, water was on his mind (and all down his shirt) last night.

Sometimes I wonder if you could use a small child as a form of getting people to talk. I'd tell 'em anything they wanted to hear in less than 30 seconds....guaranteed.

No comments: