Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Cash's present from Uncle Rico - he loads all of the trucks he can find in the back and then dumps them all out and starts over. Good trick!


Here I sit....New Year's Eve....at Brent's hotel. It was either this or go to bed at 8:30 when Cash did. Lame. I chose to come here and be a bouncer for the night. hahaha I suppose everyone would like me better if I had chosen the latter. Oh well, I thought it might be kind of fun to 'work' with Brent for the night -- although all I've done so far is surf the web and update the blog. I'd get canned if I really worked here, in fact I probably wouldn't get hired. Now that we're hitched, I'll never know - you can't hire your wife no matter how good of a bouncer she is.

Brent's folks made it over on Xmas day.....Cash has had a great week hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Olson -- they've done tons of playing and watching Sesame Street, reading and playing tackle football. Cash can put quite the hit on a person - this is advanced warning to Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs for when you come out for baby time! I don't know if it's such a good thing, but we all think it's funny....of course until he gains another 50 pounds and puts someone to the ground for real. Yikes. We'll have to put a stop to that one soon....very soon.

And....to close out 2010....in the words of Cash, 'Happy Toddy!' (I have no idea how he got that from Happy New Year, but we'll stick with it).
Be warned: If you come to our house for Christmas, Cash will steal your presents.
Cake time!
This is only the beginning of present opening. I hate to see what next year will bring.







No comments: