Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bellies


I'm not so sure who's is bigger. This is one of the least flattering pictures of me, but it's not all about me anymore, right? Cash sure looks cute! :) And yes, those are Brent's clothes -- and I apologize for the little bit of my belly sticking out. Sheesh -- why did I even post this thing?!?

Bear with me as I try to keep up on this blog. I have enrolled in college yet again and am pursuing my Nursing degree. I have a ways to go and this might not be the best timing, but after much thought I have finally decided that Nursing is something that I will enjoy and that will allow me to spend as much time with my family as possible. I am looking forward to my new adventure and wish Brent lots of luck on his Daddy daycare duties.


5 weeks and counting.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Olson's,

I love the photo and Cash is definitely a bigger tummy! I hope you are feeling as good as possible, can't wait to "meet" the newest member.
Holly