Saturday, March 26, 2011

Folsom Prison






"I heard a train Mama."

Cash could not get to bed last night. He just couldn't stop singing. We never should have taught him the Folsom Prison Blues. I don't think he went to bed until about 10:30 last night.....he actually went in his room at 8:30. We were stuck in Folsom Prison for a good 2 hours.

On a good note (not that the singing wasn't thoroughly enjoyed) -- Maci slept from 10:30 to 5am last night. I did have to give her half of the bin of formula to make it happen.....but believe me, she wanted it! I guess I just have good eaters....no light weights here....they must get that from me! In the past week I have eaten 2 LARGE boxes of Whoppers. I actually discussed the need for a drive thru candy store with Brent. You heard it here folks, when you see the new drive thru pop up in your town, let me know so I can collect on the idea. Or maybe I'll just have to make an investment and get started before anyone else does. Probably best for me to stick with nursing. :)

I thought I'd share a few more pictures today -- I have a little reprieve from school (or at least I'm taking one day to myself....no school Saturday) after an exam and an assignment completed yesterday. 100% on both....hopefully I can keep up these grades for the next 6 weeks. I can't believe how fast everything has gone by -- Maci will be 4 weeks next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the best photos of Brent to date! We need to see more of you though. I hope that school is going well for you. Holly