Monday, October 24, 2011

And she's off....

Yep -- it happened.  Little Mo crawled!!!  2 forward.  She's been going up like she's going to bear crawl and then just plopping down.  She's gotten up on her knees, rocked back and forth, then sat on her butt.  Tonight, she got up....took 2 forward....and then I don't know what happened after that.  I wasn't there....neither was Brent.  She pulled this one off while at the neighbors.  Brent left for 2 minutes and was back to hear the news.  I was studying 15 miles away.  Little stinker.  She's been taunting us all weekend. 

Sorry for the huge break in posting.  This semester is taking it's toll.  Here's all I know:

Cash finished his last day of soccer this weekend and is now looking forward to starting hockey.  I think we get a little break for a month or so and then it's back at it.  Sure hope they don't turn these little guys loose with sticks and sharp skates. 

Halloween is coming up as you are all aware of -- I might have spaced it since I told Brent the other night not to worry, I'd pull some meat out of the freezer....heck I'd even make up some salve to go with it....and I forgot in less than 2 minutes.  They ate mac and cheese that night.  I drove around all day with my trunk open.  I stayed up past 1 in the morning posting to the blog.  I woke up in the middle of the night worried about my vena cava.  I've lost it.  Anyway, Cash was sure he was going to be Batman, but once we got to the store.....he was drawn to another superhero.  Ironman.  Once again....the costume is a bit snug around the waist/chest and a bit long in the arms/legs.  Oh well....it's one night and he LOVES it!  He ran around in it the other night and showed off his muscles by pushing Maci over.  Bully.  Maci had better get a costume with bigger muscles than Ironman.

No comments: