Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Did someone say RUN??
Well, we finally bit the bullet -- we bought a double jogging stroller. I conned Brent into going on a 3 mile run with me while in Fargo and now he just can't get enough. :) It's running time for this family. I'm hoping we can get the kids out tomorrow after work, but we'll see what happens -- it's still a little frosty out here, but Cash just about lost it when we told him there would be no running tonight. The maiden voyage oughta be interesting -- Maci went with me in the single stroller when she was about 6 weeks and my little tunes couldn't get loud enough to drown out her crying.....so we went home after a mile. I'll update on how the actual run goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there, how was the first run as a family? I imagine it will take two of you to push the stroller up the hill on your way home :).
Maria is in week 2 of basic training; she had an interesting first 3 days but is off and running. She is all about getting mail so I will send you her address just in case you have spare time to send her note. I hope school is going well; tell Brent Hi.
Holly
Post a Comment