Thursday, April 12, 2012
Easter egg hunting
We headed out to Choteau for the weekend to get some Easter egg hunting under our belts. We heard through the grapevine that the kids could make a haul.....so off we went (because I love jelly beans). Brent coached Cash on how to pick up eggs and run, not open them and eat all the candy.....otherwise those other kids would beat him! Oh boy....it's pretty serious around here. The kids had a great time and even Maci did a little egg hunting. Cash swore he found 26 eggs and Maci found 2 -- one for each hand. We also went to a carnival where Brent and the kids ate sloppy joes (I'm pretty sure there's no food more revolting, so I drank coffee to satisfy my hunger), threw some bean bags, popped balloons with darts, went fishing, and ate more candy. Maci was a little young for the festivities, but managed to find herself a slightly used teddy bear for only 2 tokens! My little bargain shopper. I can already tell we'll make a great team on back to school shopping day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment