Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Steak River



At the steak river.
Do bears bite??
Typical family fun....Cash pouting.
Wow -- when I'm not in school, I'm terrible at blogging!  Go figure, I should be studying and I'm blogging instead.  That's what gets the A's....

Ok -- so a little catch up.  I took the kids to Pullman to see Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs and Great Grandpa Hobbs.  We had a great trip!  The kids got to go to the park to feed ducks and play, we went to the Steak River Dam (that's what Cash is telling everyone -- it's really the Snake River for those that aren't sure), and we got to spend some time with the grizzlies.  And don't forget Molly B's Polka Party -- what a great time I had, thanks Grandpa!!  The things I learned from that trip:
  • 2 children under the age of 4 are impossible to keep quiet at 6 in the morning.
  • Maci's screams are louder in a house with low ceilings -- although I would've thought they'd have been muffled in comparison to the echo that our cavern puts out.
  • Rhubarb gives little kids the runs.....don't give it to them raw even if they seem to like it.
  • Owning an all black car with no tinted windows is not conducive to afternooon drives.
The girls
Grandpa's chair takeover


Peeling eggs for potato salad -- I might have promised not to put this pic up....sorry ma!  Your hair looks fine!  :)
The jokesters.



Peas in a pod.
Pure.  Sweet.
Follow me, Grandma.  I got this.
Whine again and I'll toss ya in.  :)


No comments: