Monday, January 14, 2013

Those darn French....

Brent was in the store with the kids the other day and mentioned that he should get some bread to make French toast the next morning.  As they're walking out, Cash makes a huge discovery....'Dad, you forgot the French!!'. 

Gotta love those babies.  Maci is talking tons these days -- she asks where everyone is....even if you're sitting right next to her, then throws her head back and laughs.  Funny girl.

Our life update:

Cash has started swimming lessons, which Maci enjoys too because she gets to go to the bear slide while Cash is practicing the back stroke.  I am not seeing the next Michael Phelps at this point -- unless MP cried when he had to let go of the wall....

Brent has been on the run because I make him.  Hey, we can't all sit around and eat bons bons all day! 

I have been accepted into nursing school (again -- long story) -- this time around I'll be starting up the LPN program here in Missoula.  It's a 2 semester deal, then I'll have to reapply to the RN program....then a little online work and I'll have my bachelor's.  Same end result, just a bit longer way around to get to it.

More importantly....I earned a trip through my Scentsy business!!  Yippee!!  I guess Brent can go along and have a little time off as well....I won't find out for sure where I'm going until the end of the month, but the choices are:  Costa Rica, Hawaii, New York, WA DC, Charleston, and Whistler, BC.  The contest goes through the end of the month and you get to pick where you go based on points....so the person with the most points gets to choose first and so on.  So....we'll see.  I am now taking babysitting offers -- we should be headed out on vaca sometime in May/June.  All inclusive, one week vaca.  And to think we weren't even going to earn back our money....sheesh!

Well, that's about it for now.  I owe you many, many pictures and I promise they will be coming.  Eventually.  So for now....happy 2013!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are hoping to be in Missoula in late April. See you then I hope. Hug those adorable kiddos and hubby for me. Holly