Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Newest Addition



Here they are.....the belly pics. That belly doesn't look half as big from the side as it does from my point of view, so during this photo op I included the "bird's eye view". Yikes! There's feet down there, but not for long! I'm officially polishing off the last week of my 5th month....month number 6 here I come - slowly but surely making my way to the end. I feel like I've been pregnant for a year. It's all these seasonal jobs I've had, normally my season would be coming to an end now that summer is starting to wrap up. Not this year - my season ends Dec. 10! :)

1 comment:

Mike & Crissy said...

You are just the cutest little pregnant lady ever!!! Oh, and the tiniest! Thanks for the posting the pics. Did you cut your hair? It looks really cute!