Annie Oakley at her finest!
My rifle is ready to roll....look out lopers, here I come! :) I also included a picture of my belly - you will notice that my head is cut off. That was done on purpose. After a long day at work and feeling like a fat, ugly pregnant lady I decided that I don't need my face posted all over the web! Don't worry, there'll be some pics added from this weekend. Mom and Dad are here for the weekend and Mom gets to go to my last baby shower on Sunday, there should be some good pictures taken sometime in there. Thank goodness for pregnancy hormones!
2 comments:
You call that shootin'? You're probably not as ugly and fat as you think by the way. Love ya kid. Mike
:) My older bro is the best!! And yes, I am feeling better these days - the hormones have backed off....oh, and just in case you couldn't see - there IS one shot that hit the middle of the square. Hard to compete with my SWAT team brother, but good enough for me! :)
Post a Comment