Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged....Round Two

Okay, I have been tagged again.....with this tag I am instructed to list 6 things that people probably don't know about me and are super interested to find out. I think this one might surprise a person or two....we'll see....keep reading! :)

1. I HATE ketchup. Yep, I think I ate too much as a kid. I'll eat a tomato no problem, but the ketchup bottle is Brent's domain.

2. I have more nicknames than one girl needs. Seems that everywhere I go I pick up a new one....I'll list what I can remember and feel free to add any that I forget (I won't count being called by my last name for the past 10 years, I swear nobody ever knew my first name!)
- Shorty
- Stumpy
- Boots
- Wildthing
- Rowdy
- Hobbies
- Tater
- AEOSpeedwagon (thanks to marriage)
- Brat
- Hoover (I was a catcher in high school, no ball got past me! I know, it's not the greatest nickname to have during your 'developmental years'...)
- Calvin
- Skip
- Beetle
- A2
- Preggers (this one will not be missed once Three arrives!)
I'm sure there are more....


3. I have always wanted to have a desk job. Having my own desk seems like such a big deal; I could have my own little coffee cup, a picture of my family and animals, listen to my radio, have all kinds of organized folders and drawers and I could wear snow boots to work and tuck them under my desk where I would switch to my cute work shoes in the winter. Yeah, I know, probably will never happen and I question just how happy I would be with the work - you never know though, the desk alone may cure me of all other needs and wants in life!

4. I hate it when someone asks me to get an itch for them (on their skin, not so much through clothes). For some reason I am completely grossed out by the idea of getting dead skin cells stuck under my fingernails....this must be the underlying reasoning for ALWAYS having short, short, short fingernails! I will give out the complementary scratch, but immediately afterwards I will run my nails across my jeans (or whatever material is handy) to get the 'gunk' out. Weird, I know.

5. I am planning to train for a triathlon. I volunteered at one in September at Frenchtown pond and was ready to start training, but Three wasn't as ready as I was, so I'll hold out for just a little bit longer.

6. I am the worst driver ever (some of you may already know this....Brent is reminded once or twice a week when he lets me drive in town). I hate driving in traffic and find that I am constantly reminding myself to calm down and quit cussing. I drive too fast and only drive faster when I'm mad (which is usually everytime I drive)....I have yet to get a speeding ticket after being pulled over multiple times and no, this isn't from crying or using any other type of 'pitiful girl' tactics....I just don't get tickets. I'm knocking on wood as I type. **one hand on bible, one in the air** I, Amy Olson, do solemnly swear, to be a more cautious and calm driver for the rest of this pregnancy (41 days and counting) and double that for when Three arrives!

So now is where I tag someone else....and now would also be a good time for someone else that I know to start up a blog! Maybe if Heather's sister reads this she can do it. I know that Uncle Dave has a blog....if he's not too busy, maybe he can throw a few answers out.

No comments: