Cash & Mika
I've included some photos of Cash's first bath....it looks a lot worse than what it was. He really wasn't crying, just a few fake cries and a lot of sad faces! He loves having his head scrubbed and quiets right down once you get him in the water - the little guy just hates being naked and cold, who can blame him? I put up another photo of Mika and Cash because it's just too darn cute! She's getting to be a little over the top, I'm thinking we're going to have to calm her down a bit on her motherly instincts - for my sanity more than anything! She drives me crazy running around after me every time I go in to check on him....I don't need a little black dog watching my every move to determine if I'm a fit mother or not!
Brent and I stayed up last night until midnight and watched the old ball drop and enjoyed the neighbors fireworks. Windsor wasn't enjoying it so much and caused quite the commotion. Thank god the fireworks were only about 5 minutes worth, otherwise I think we would have had a maniac on our hands. What kind of bird hunting dog is scared of fireworks? I reminded Brent of the 'war zone' that we were in the time we went pheasant hunting in North Dakota - that was much louder than the show last night, heck, even I was taking cover on the hunt! I had every intention of being in bed long before the ball dropped, but obviously Cash had other intentions, so we were able to enjoy our first New Year's as a family thanks to our little one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment