Friday, January 30, 2009

Too Much Fun
















Has it really been an entire month since I've put anything on here?! Time flies when you're having fun. Cash has been such a wonderful little addition. He has already fallen right into our routine here at the Olson house - a perfect little boy....sorry Jenny, I can't scare you out of having a baby by telling you how horrible it is to get up every 2 hours to feed him, listen to him cry, colic, etc.....Cash has allowed us to sleep from 10:30 to 4am nearly every night for the past few weeks. He's really not a crier, a pretty happy baby for the most part. He has started smiling and letting out little shrieks of joy that I can't get enough of.

Grandma Olson made a Target run the other day and got him a little safari play mat (I guess that's what you'd call it). He just lays there and 'talks' to the toucan and the giraffe, he loves it! He turned 6 weeks yesterday....he's now a 'big boy'. His next appointment won't be until 2 months, but he sure seems like he's getting bigger - longer for the most part, he really doesn't seem all that much heavier to me. It's so amazing to watch him grow and change daily, but I'm so sad at the same time.

I have gone back to work, although most of my day is spent calling home to see how Cash is doing - I swear I'm worth every government penny! Brent is also hard at it at the old C'Mon Inn, but the real work has been here at home. We've been working on the basement for the past few weeks. We've finished painting (we got our red wall), Brent's become quite the electrician (thanks to Christian) and they are putting the carpet in as I am writing this. We bought a fantastic sectional and a giant tv. We all know what that means - more B.O.S. days! We were hoping to have everything all set up for the Superbowl, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise that the couch hasn't arrived - at least this way we'll get to be the first ones to spill on it!
Okay, so I got a few pics up, but I am currently working on a slide show....so come visit us again soon - it'll be up and running!

No comments: