Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday morning coming down

I decided to skip my run this morning due to a scratchy throat that I just can't kick and some snow and rain. So....we all sat around in our pajamas and relaxed this morning - Mika and Cash too!







Not a whole lot happening out here, just waitin' on Spring. We've been keeping a close eye on Fargo and the floods and are happy to see that the water level is dropping by the day.




Cash is sitting in his highchair at the table with us, which is a nice change from one of us holding him while we try to eat or setting up his papasan chair on the table. Family dinners - yipee! :) He's growing, growing, growing....I think I spied a second tooth coming in, but no guarantees, I think my eyesight is starting to fail me. The first tooth is a definite though, even Brent saw it!




Well, we're off to relax.....we hope everyone is enjoying the last little bit of their weekend!

1 comment:

pattrsnd said...

He's just getting cuter every day!

David