Friday, June 26, 2009

Wilkins Wedding



Our good friends, Scott and Katie got married just outside of Bozeman at Cottonwood Lodge on June 19th. We loaded up the family cruiser and headed over that way on Thursday....rolling into Bozeman with just enough time to pick up Brent's tux and head to the rehearsal in the park. We met so many great people at this wedding and I'm pretty sure that we've added a few hunting partners to the mix.





The wedding itself was probably the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen -- okay, so I've only really seen 3 including mine and my brother's! I can't believe that I'm 28 and have only been to 3 weddings....at least only 3 that I remember. Am I that old already?? The lodge was beautiful, the bride and groom looked amazing and the food was to die for. Oh, and not to mention the great tunes and lots of dancing!



Cash had a blast dancing and even got a haircut that night. We decided halfway through the reception that it was time for Cash's comb over to disappear. It just so happened that our new friend Xannie was there and she is a hairdresser by trade. Perfect. Cash went to the dressing room (boys only) and we prepared for a little screaming, some crying....something. And then....there was nothing. Cash thought it was pretty funny! He laughed and smiled the entire time while he lost about an inch and a half from his 20 long hairs. He looks much cuter now (not that he wasn't the cutest to start), Brent and I both are very impressed.

No comments: