SPARE!!
Watch your fingers...and face.
I could've been Cash's bowling ball.
This weekend has been one of studying and chores. Not much for fun, so I went ahead and posted pictures from last weekend. Makes it look like there's nothing but fun times that happen around here. Cash loved bowling, as he does most things. We managed to get out of there without too much crying or kicking, I think the chocolate shake helped.
Last night we went to a dinner at the neighbor's house. Valentine's day feed. It's probably the best way to go. You get to eat with people that you enjoy, you get your drinks and food for about $25 a piece, there's other kids there so you can eat without holding a child (almost), and you get to go back for seconds of whatever you liked best. Not too shabby.
We've finished our Valentine's cards and cookies for tomorrow and now it's study time. And maybe strawberry shake time. Oh boy, if this kid doesn't come soon I will likely tip the scales at 200. Is it bad to weigh more than your husband? It's bad enough that I have to wear his clothes...........
No comments:
Post a Comment