Friday, February 18, 2011

Animal buddies


Two buddies. Now....if I only I could have a picture of Bodie (the horse) and Wesley (the golden retriever) this morning. Let me set the stage:
Wesley is plodding along the fenceline (I say plodding because that's what he does....he's a little on the dopey side)...sniffing...eating dog poop (you read that right, yes we do feed them real dog food)....sniffing more. Mika (ol' blacky) is standing further away from the fence keeping a sharp eye on Bodie who's walking the fenceline side by side with Wesley.
Wesley stops to sniff....or eat poop....or contemplate dog things....Bodie leans over the fence and sniffs him. Wesley starts moving again.
Wesley and Bodie do this a few times. Stop, sniff, walk.
The final time: Bodie leans over the fence, sniffs Wesley and bites him right on the butt!
Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
For those of you who are worried about the dog....stop, you shouldn't be....he deserves it.....just kidding - the bite was more of a love bite than anything, Wesley barely seemed to notice. He just jumped a little and started walking and sniffing again.
Hilarious. The highlight of my day.

1 comment:

Mike & Crissy said...

We have a poop eater too - what can you do?