A few photos for your viewing pleasure. Don't allow children to read any further and take no offense to the words used.
Mine and Cash's conversation tonight:
Cash: Maci pooped.
Me: No, I think she just peed. Let's get her diaper changed.
Cash: Maci pooped.
Me: WHOA! That's a lot of poo!
Cash: That's a lot of poo!
**Lots of wiping and holding my breath**
Cash: THAT'S SHIT!!!
Me: **Nothing said, I was laughing too hard**
Cash: THAT'S SHIT!!!
Me: Brent, did you hear what your son said?!? He didn't learn it from me!
I'm still laughing just thinking of the whole conversation.
I'm still laughing just thinking of the whole conversation.
3 comments:
Completely Hilarious! Of course he would not learn that from you! Love your photos, can't wait to meet her in 6 weeks.
Holly
LOVE his honesty! For most of the family that would mean he was like his Great Aunt Colleen...
love "spying" on your life via your blog! Thanks for sharing.
great aunt colleen
This is great!! Along with the "get your own things to ruin!" Hope to see you guys soon!
Amy
Post a Comment