Saturday, May 21, 2011

The new me

"WE DO NOT CLIMB OVER THE BACK OF THE COUCH! I didn't buy that couch for you to ruin, get your own stuff and ruin it".

**Okay, I didn't buy the couch, it came with the marriage, but I help pay the mortgage. That's gotta give me some clout, right?!?**

I am direct quoting my parents more and more every day.

What, were you born in a barn?
I wasn't born yesterday!
Because I said so.
Wait till your dad gets home (this was the worst one).

More to come -- my brain is a little slow this morning. Cash got up at 5:45....Maci got up at 7:15. Now that we have Maci sleeping through the night, we need to get Cash to sleep through the morning! When does the part come where you can't get them out of bed? Do I have to wait till the teen years for that?

No comments: