Well....Father's day has come and gone and my heart hurts. Yep, you read it right. We took Cash fishing -- at least that's what we'll call it -- it was more like this: "I want to get out, I want to get out, I want...." (you get it).....after explaining that we're working on it we moved right along...."that's MY fishing pole!", "I cast it", etc., etc.. We're at a trying time these days. I'm hoping it's over. I paid my dues, put in my time....one weekend is more than enough!
We did have a fun time today, minus some of the yelling and crying. Nobody caught fish, but Brent had to get in the water to get Cash's line untangled from the tree (remind you of anything or anyone Dad??), he had a blast playing with the worms, ate more than enough Cheetos for the year, had a great bbq with friends and went to bed early....well....at least some of us. I'd better get back to my homework now....I'm finishing up one class tonight then will have the rest of the week to focus on just 2 classes. Starting next week I'll be in Microbiology at the main campus 4 days a week, 2.5 hours a day. 5 weeks of that and it's vaca time!
We sure hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Father's day.....someone ought to! :) I left our camera at the neighbors, so Father's day photos to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment