Friday, July 29, 2011

And I'm spent

Well -- I did it. Wait....we did it. We all made it through the entire summer semester without bumps, bruises, divorces, farming out our children, etc. Whew. I can't believe how long that felt and how much work it took, but boy am I glad to be done with it. My brain is mush, so I'm just going to add pictures. Maybe when I'm functioning better I'll write a few tidbits.

Brent's 40th birthday present.



G&G O at lunch for Grandma's birthday.



This pic looks familiar -- I'm going to have to search all of my old photos and see if I can find this exact pic, but with a different baby.....





Cash running through 'little ones' -- he requested that I turn it down for him. He didn't really go for it unless I was running through. It's too cold for that!



Maci's forever look -- every picture we have of her looks like this! :) Gotta love the little sweetie.


Give it here....




Jenny (Cash's God mama) and Cash gettin' a little lovin' in.




Millie -- Jenny's little girl and my little goddaughter!



Cash and his best buddy Amos at the bonfire for my 30th.



Relaxing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on school being over for a few days / weeks! Love the photos again. See you in a few weeks. Holly