
"Piss me off!"
He said it. Not me. Well....maybe once or twice I said it....and he repeated it. That he we're talking about here is none other than sweet little Cash. I guess he was screwing off in the tub the other night and was told multiple times that he was going to hit his head on the faucet. And he did. And he said, under his breath.....'piss me off'. I claim that one. He got it from me. Great. I'm getting the mother of the year award this year for sure. Off to a great start!
You've probably noticed that the blog is lacking. I know. I'm busy. Brent doesn't blog. The end.
A few tidbits of life these days:
Classes are going well, but I am certainly ready to be done with this semester. It sure is a killer! I like that I can do summer session and be done sooner, but holy crap is it intense. I am sitting at all A's going into the final 2 weeks of the semester. Wish me luck!
Brent has been busy, busy with kids, but has had a little break since his folks came. Lucky duck! We're definitely happy to have Grandpa O here -- Grandma O had to go home last week, but will be making an appearance for Brent's 40th (you read that right.....no typo.....) birthday this Friday! Let me just tell ya something.....I am not a party planner. And I'm planning. And it involved going to Walmart. I quit. :)
I'll have more photos and such up starting in August. Until then, a few tidbits here and there, but don't get discouraged if I haven't updated. I haven't forgotten, I am just focusing on Streptococcus pyogenes, Escherichia coli, and Staphylococcus aureus. No, those aren't typos either (at least I think I spelled them right.....Aunt Jody??) -- Microbiology. Enjoy your summer and be glad you're not learning about all the bacterias in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment