Sunday, June 7, 2009

Snaggletooth....for real!

Cash is soooo much fun! We couldn't have asked for a better baby!!!! He wore his Skechers from Wyatt today, still a little big, but he's getting close. Brent weighed him this morning on our scale and he was at 20.2. We'll see what the doc's scale says in a few weeks.


Cash has an actual tooth now. It has been confirmed, he bit Brent! :) It's been a big weekend for the little guy --- he rolled over for the very first time on his own yesterday (Grandma and Grandpa Olson got to see him do it minutes before they left), we found his tooth this afternoon and he was full on giggling this evening (Grandma Hobbs got an earful!).

Grandma and Grandpa Olson were here for the past week. Perfect week for them to come over -- our daycare lady has been on vacation in Hawaii for the past 2 weeks. So....Cash got extra G&G Olson time! Brent and I got to spend a few nights out and I think we've decided that we'd rather stay home! :) We got lots of new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa, plenty to grow into. My birthday present came early....a Brett Favre Packers jersey! Thanks grams and gramps! Now we're ready for our big one year anniversary gift to come. We're going to be going to the Green Bay/Vikings Monday night football game. Gotta go to the dome. I'll be wearing my Packers gear and Brent will be in his ViQueens gear. I'm thinking I should make a sign to take with, "a Vikings/Packers love story"....or, "yep, he married me!". We'll think of something!






















3 comments:

Mike & Crissy said...

AAAHHH! What a super cute little monkey! Sorry I haven't "commented" in so long - we've been loving all the posts and getting to see all the cute stuff Cash does! So cute to see him wear Wyatt's old stuff! I remember the outfit and the shoes. We have a whole box of cool toys for him too - only the good stuff!
PS - "Red red wine" - nice tunes!

Anonymous said...

What an ugly jersey my wife is wearing in that phot... YUCK!!!!

- Brent.

Anonymous said...

How about "I let him marry me!"

-Packer Fan