Cash is now officially as many months old as we had to 'endure' to get him here! Yipee! He had his 9 month doc appointment last Wednesday and the old doc said he's as healthy as a horse. He is officially 22 lbs 15 oz and 28 1/4 inches long. I think he said that puts him in the 80th percentile for weight and 50 for height. Oh, and he has a big melon. I can't remember the size off hand, but I think it was something like 48 cm....90th percentile? That's not the important stuff.....he got his flu shot....and I gotta say it was pretty funny. The nurse stabbed him with the needle (ok, she gently stuck it in his big ol' thigh), he kind of acknowledged that something happened, made a little noise, then giggled when she put the bandaid on and continued to laugh and chat while I got him dressed and we high tailed it outta there. Happy 9th month, Casher!
No comments:
Post a Comment