Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Griz!





Cash went to his very first Griz football game this afternoon. We rode the bus in from Frenchtown and did a little tailgating with friends, then made our way in for the kickoff. Cash had a nice welcome from everyone in our section -- after seeing me pregnant all last season I think that maybe they were just going along with the whole pregnant thing and thinking that I was just getting really fat!



Cash slept through most of the 2nd quarter, but was back up and running for 1/2 time and the last 2 quarters. It was a pretty hot day, so I think we were all glad to leave the confines of the stadium and get back home. A nice steak on the grill and now we've got our feet up and are getting ready to pick out a movie. And tomorrow....NOTHING! :)


No comments: