Nope, we don't have our very own Ann. My Ann is Spiderman -- it's all coming together for you now, isn't it? Yep, Cash is going to be Spiderman this year for Halloween. He LOVES Spiderman. He loves to wear his mask, then he'll run over to the oven to see himself (vain little boy), stick both of his arms out in front of him and yell, "MY ANNNNNN!!!!". It's pretty darn cute. We have a little video that I'll put on here soon. We no longer have internet at home, so I have to do the blog from Brent's office if I want pics/videos. Times are changing....and for the better.
Oh, one more update. Cash now announces his (and other people's) toots. Mom asked me last night if he says 'excuse me' afterwards, but I had to admit that we were too busy laughing about him saying it to teach any type of manners. It's just so funny when he looks at you and says 'Toots!' with a big smile on his face. Someday we'll become parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment