Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Happy Truss Day
The trusses are up - we have what looks like a real barn....minus the walls and actual roof. Okay - it looks like potential for a real building. I love it! I have decided to hold off on barn cats (for those of you that started checking the give away section in the paper -- don't EVER pay for a cat!). It seems like every morning I see a different cat running across the road -- I may as well just entice a neighbor cat over every once in awhile to kill a mouse or two. We haven't seen very many mice, but you can never be too careful with those little turds. And speaking of turds -- well, kind of -- Cash informed me on the ride home tonight that had a 'little tooter', then when I was laughing too hard to tell him to say excuse me, he went on to inform me multiple times and much louder, 'I farted, mama'. Holy crap is it ever fun to be a mom -- there is never a dull moment, that's for sure! Maci on the other hand, did not tell me about her tooters or anything else along those lines. Although many of you may believe that she is beyond advanced, we are still in the cooing stage....which just started up ....sorry to disappoint. She has started staring at you and cooing back. And boy can the girl dish out a dirty look. She must have gotten that one from her dad. hahaha Barn and kiddo pics to come -- so many good ones, I don't know where to start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What will the barn cats do to your chickens?!
I've run (very slowly and laboriously) twice this week. Want to try to get one in this weekend? Give me a call.
Post a Comment