Friday, April 29, 2011

This and that

I love Easter!




Cute....real cute, mama

The fam (minus one)


The night we lost the carpet



This is the latest photo - we do have the last of the roof on and ready for steel this weekend






I thought I'd throw a few pics and updates on here for all that follow along religiously. :) Maci is smiling and cooing away these days - she's so sweet! So many outfits, so little time. As I write this the snow is coming down, no joke. We've got a fire roaring downstairs. Isn't it April?!? Almost May?!? To round out the picture of the morning: "I want a yogurt mama, I want a orange juice mama, where's daddy mama?, I want a milk mama, I give Maci loves". And a whole lotta crying from Maci! Are you feeling it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I love your updates and do check your blog at least 3 times a week. So no pressure from me on posting photos!!!

The kids are so cute, the barn is "half" done right and we are getting crap weather also.

Have a great weekend.
Grubas