Sunday, April 10, 2011
A real old fashioned barn raisin'
We (and I use this term loosely) have spent the weekend putting up a barn --- of course we still have all day today and it sounds like things are going to be pretty well underway by the end of the day. Jeff has been heading up the show, running Bent Nail Construction with his 2 employees, Brent and JW. Teri and I have been enjoying watching our kids play in horse poop, fill holes that the boys eventually have to dig back out, and snuggling with Maci. I have also spent some time searching for free barn kitties. I need 2 and 1 must be orange. If you hear of any, let me know. I will be adding photos this afternoon of the before and after and of course 1 or 2 of the kiddos living the high life. If I were going to run a daycare it would be an outside only production....the kids have so much fun outside! Of course, we all know that I would have completely lost it if I ever said I wanted to run a daycare, so we can throw that idea out now. I suppose I'd better get back to some homework -- how is it I had the entire week to study and write papers and here I sit, in a slight panic about how I'm going to get all of this school work done....and blogging. Sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment