
Fair's fair....that's what my Mom always said. Or was it, Life isn't fair!?? I don't know...maybe I'm making it all up. Either way -- tried to make sure we have equal amounts of photos of cute kids. :) This is an old one....in fact it may already be on the blog, but it sure is cute!

Two girlies goofing off in their hats.

Hang Ten, Mama!!!

Run Cash, run. Wait, don't run, you're on a dock ya nut! In fact, Cash threw himself overboard while we were out there (nobody panic, he was wearing a life vest in the shallow end). He looked just like a scuba diver, sitting on the edge and just plopping over backward. Don't worry, I saved his life.....well, the lifejacket did and I plucked him out of the water. Then he proceeded to tell everyone that Mama saved him. I love being his favorite, even if it's only for a few seconds.

See the Osprey, Daddy?!? See it?!?

A little fun time with Tashena.

Cash and Maci having breakfast -- she looks jealous doesn't she? I think we're going to try out some real food soon.

No, he's not doing anything bad, but it sure looks like he is working on it. He might have been getting ready to color on the table, but I'm sure we caught him.
Update: Maci is rolling over at will now. She started rolling over a few weeks ago, but is now much more excited to do it. She is a sweet, sweet little girl....just like her mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment