Sunday, August 14, 2011

Surfing cowboy




















Here I thought I was something for being able to learn to surf at 30 years old. Well....I've been outdone by a 2 year old. Thank god it was my 2 year old so I can at least claim that he received all of his talents from me. :) He went with Amos for his first surfing lesson.....the first go round was a wipe out with Cash screaming bloody murder for Daddy. So into the boat he went. Then Amos surfed on his own and Cash decided it was too cool not to try again, so out he went one more time. This time it was for real. They stayed up and Cash had a great time. He thought it was funny to kick his feet in the spray of the wake. Fun times for everyone! When we got home, he took Bodie out for a quick ride with his new little guy stirrups strapped over my saddle horn. Another good time. Our little surfing cowboy.

No comments: