
This is likely a picture of me saying, "keep your tip up" and Cash saying....well....NO. Fishing is all about patience. These photos were from Father's Day. I think Brent thought that going fishing meant that he was going to land the big one. What a surprise when he spent the majority of the time getting line out of trees, trying to get worms back into the container, pointing out whose bobber was whose, and telling Cash to keep his tip out of the water. Maybe next time he can go solo.
And.....I'm 30.....I made it. 1 marriage, 2 babies, a degree in Forestry, working on a Nursing degree, a dog, a horse, a blog, and 15 extra pounds later. Whew. I made it. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and here's to another 30 great years!!
1 comment:
AMEN to your next 30 years!!! So are you going to start drinking more lemonade and less beer as Tim McGraw suggests, "In my next tirty years?" Just curious, your hubby :)
Post a Comment