Friday, August 19, 2011

Countdown


That's right -- it's countdown to no more poopy undies time! I'm pulling out all of the stops. This is a test of wills and I think that I may break soon if we can't pull this off. I would like to say that I'm the boss and that I'm going to win, but it seems my son may have my same attitude. Great. We're in for it.


You'll notice that there is one sticker and one apple on the chart (in the basket with the #1 on it). Yep. One potty down, 99 to go.


Sorry about the potty talk.....but this is what is taking over our lives these days. Sometimes I forget that I have a life outside of poop, Thomas the train and Buzz Lightyear undies, and stickers for the pooping board. My 20 year old self never saw this coming.


4 comments:

Brent, Amy, Cash and Maci said...

It better not take 100 days.

Anonymous said...

I love these posts! I hope you are getting closer to a fully potty trained boy. Holly

Brent, Amy, Cash and Maci said...

Well -- today Cash didn't poop in his undies....just the closet. Lord help us.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Thanks so much for helping Maria out with her stuff. Maybe she can come help out with potty training and give you a break!!

Hope it's going better for you.
Holly