Wednesday, December 10, 2008
3 FYI
Here it is....D-Day....and I'm sitting at work (I'm on break - 15 minutes every 2 hours, or is it every 4?) adding this post to the blog. This would indicate no baby. We had an appointment yesterday and 3 is doing just fine, loving life in there with a nice strong heartbeat to go along with it's nice strong kicks. We talked about inducing and came to this conclusion: if 3 doesn't come out on his/her own, then we will be inducing next Thursday (the 18th) at 8 am, it has officially been scheduled. I am really hoping that 3 just decides to come out because it just seems too weird to 'pick' the day that your baby is going to be born. However, the labor is said to be a little less intense....toughie. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have to wait until next week - I'm getting short on clothes that fit and am probably getting short on 'good attitude' now that I've started my 10th month of pregnancy. I told Brent this morning that I'm getting closer to the gestation period of a horse than I am a human....he said maybe I'd have a foal. Then we got to thinking that maybe a pig would be better (they're only pregnant for 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days), but in the end you'd have to give birth to 14 little ones....I'll just stick this one out and try not to think of myself as a 700 + pound farm animal! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck you two. can't to hear that 3 has finally arrived.
Post a Comment