Monday, December 15, 2008

This one's for you, Jen!

No baby yet! I'm still working, I plan to work through tomorrow (Tues), then take Wednesday off and we are supposed to be induced on Thursday morning at 8 am. I'm still feeling good - just getting anxious to see what Brent and I have created! We went through about 5 hours of 'false, back labor' on Saturday, didn't seem all that 'false' to me. We packed our bags, showered and were ready to roll, but all contractions pretty much stopped sometime around midnight. Darn....just a teaser! At least we know something's actually happening and now we're officially packed and ready. Way to procrastinate, huh?!

Sorry I missed your call Jen! I wish I could call you back, but those darn international numbers just aren't callback savvy - I tried redialing the number that came in, but to no avail. If you get a chance, email me and let me know how I can call you! :) Germany....sheesh. I've been in the back, burning dirt, so just missed you. Nobody worry....I'm still here and the baby's not going anywhere!

No comments: