Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nothing yet....

No baby yet....don't worry, we promise to call/text everyone as soon as things start happening - actually, if it's the middle of the night we won't wake you with our news, we'll wait until morning at least!

We haven't been doing much of anything. We went to the Griz game this weekend. We had a great time and did some jumping around (in hopes of bringing this baby into the world a few days early). Today we set up the weight machine downstairs. I'm super excited - I'm hoping it will give me that little boost of motivation that I'm going to need post baby. It's way too easy to not drive to town to go to the gym....harder to say no to a decent workout when all you have to do is go down the stairs. I'll keep you posted on that one - this could be just wishful thinking!

Well....everyone, keep your fingers crossed that the baby comes by Wednesday - we don't want to be 'overdue'! Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this baby will come late.....I don't know why I think that.....guess I just feel like that's my luck. But really, what's another couple days after you've been baking a baby for 9 months?!?! We double promise to keep everyone posted - the very latest that my midwife said she'd let me go to would be December 20th. YOU WILL HEAR SOMETHING BY THE 20TH (or I'll go crazy)!!!!! :)

No comments: