Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cash's first week

Cash couldn't be doing better and neither could we! We are so happy and excited to finally have him here. He had his first weigh in yesterday....he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz at birth and is down to 7 lb 13 oz. The doc said that's normal, but that he looked very healthy and figured he'd be back to birth weight in under 2 weeks. Sweet, back to fighting weight! :) Another appointment with the doctor today for his one week checkup. We have probably gotten a total of a foot or so of snow in the past few days and it's still snowing. I gotta say, this is the best time to have a baby - Cash and I are just holed up here at home, watching the snow fly! A few trips to town here and there keep us 'in the loop', but I don't think we need to go to town to realize that once the snow hits, everyone goes back to their California roots and lose all sense of what it means to drive in Montana!

Cash loves his Daddy!!!

No comments: