Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3's stuck in there

We had our last doctor's appointment yesterday. Our midwife said that there is NO way the baby could get any lower without coming out - she said she was surprised that I'm not in labor already. That means nothing when it comes to labor though....we made it through the night with nothing happening. If 3 doesn't come on his/her own, we're actually going to have to be induced. I thought for sure that just scheduling to induce was going to scare this little baby right out of there. What do you do? I'm home today - decided to take a day off before the show starts. I have no intention of even changing out of my pajamas! Wish us luck, we're definitely going to have a baby by the end of the week. Seems like just yesterday we were trying to decide if we were actually looking at 2 lines or 1...."What do the instructions say about lines? What do they constitute as an ACTUAL line? Okay, that's a line....let's try another test and see what that one says". Then 5 months of throwing up water and it was time to start growing. Now, we've got our little hospital bag packed and I walk around with my hands on my back and groan all the time. Ah, the joys of pregnancy!





Brent took these photos last night in hopes of them being the last pregnant pictures - we thought for sure we'd be making a hospital run....they're still going to be the last pregnant pictures, there's no way that I could possibly grow that much more by tomorrow morning! Keep watching - the next photos will be of 3!!!! FINALLY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures!